Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I guess it is my turn to "blog". I never in a million years thought I would be a "blogger"!

Not too much to update on the adoption. We are getting very excited. We are going to get out our suitcases and begin gathering stuff to take on our trip.

When we get the travel call we want to be as ready as possible. If I had my choice we would leave for Korea the day they call. Unfortunately that is probably impossible. We are patiently waiting for the call. Well, not really patiently. We are on pins and needles. We know we are still at least a few weeks away, but when I am at work and my phone rings, the first thing I do is check the Caller ID to see the area code. I have Eugene, OR area code memorized. I think when I finally see it I will probably have a heart attack. Hopefully the call comes late in the day because I know I won't be able to get any more work done!

Everyone asks us about what we have had to do the past few months to adopt Grace. I think I will try to give everyone the "short" version of what we have done since March 13 when we submitted our application to Holt International. I will post again soon.
Talk to you soon. John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.