Thursday, May 03, 2007




Can you believe it has been a year this week since we sent out this e-mail.......




Hello Everyone!


We are just sending a quick email to give everyone an adoption update. It has been a long 16 months (and we mean LONG) of adoption ups and downs. People have always told us to be patient, and "things happen for a reason". As some of you know we decided in March to switch from the Ukraine to Korea to adopt a baby. Well.... that decision has paid off. We are proud to announce that we are going to be parents!!!!! We just got the call tonight. We are adopting a beautiful baby girl. Grace Eugenia is 11 weeks old and is perfect. And we think the cutest little girl ever!! We want to thank everyone for all of their support, prayers and well wishes over the past year or so. We know that if it wasn't for all of our family and friends we would have never made it.
Thanks again,
Love John, Krista and Grace


Wow! Our lives have really changed in just one year! We love Grace so much and couldn't imagine our lives without her! We have truly been blessed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have never posted a comment.
Everytime I think about that day I get a little tear in my eye. Grace is absolutely wonderful. We are without a doubt blessed. Unconditional love is an amazing thing. It is impossible to express how much I love Grace. Krista is such a wonderful Mom. I am blessed to have such a wonderful wife. Things our great in our house. I love being a Dad!!!
Message from John

10:49 AM  
Blogger Grandma Sylvia said...

At one time during that long wait, I remember Father Jerry telling me that there is a child waiting to be adopted by the two of you. How right he was and how blessed all our families are to have Grace in our lives. It brings a tear to my eye as well, and even another happy tear to think of how very proud I am of the two of you. The love and caring that you demonstrate as parents gives me tremendous joy .... we are truly blessed. Love you both!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.