Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


It is a very windy Christmas Eve night......Grace is wondering if Santa's hair is blowing in all of this wind!

I have to say I have received the best gift from my sweet Connor this Christmas. He has started going potty in the big boy potty! Tonight was the first night he went number 2 in the potty and he has been dry for 3 days straight! I thought this day would never come. He doesn't like to be asked if he has to go potty....he just comes up to me and says in a quiet little voice, "Mommy, I have to go potty". It is like beautiful music to my ears! What a wonderful gift he has given me! No more diapers....well we are going to keep diapers on him for a couple more days but he has been dry, dry, dry!!!

It is Christmas Eve and Grace has bronchitis. She has been such a trooper. This weather has been really messing with us. Tonight it is 62 degrees outside! Unbelieveable for December 24th!

We have fed the reindeers and made Santa a plate of 5 cookies, 2 pieces of gum, a mint and 2 waters! I hope Santa has time to eat everything that we left him! :) Grace also wanted to give Santa a gift. I asked her what she wanted to wrap for him and she said a piano. Not really sure where I was going to come up with a piano at 9:30pm on Christmas Eve night. So I told her maybe next year we would buy him a (small) gift and wrap it. She is so sweet!

Well hope you have a very Merry Christmas! I know we have had a wonderful December so far.

Krista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.