Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Wow what a fun couple of weeks we have had. Halloween did not go as I had planned. I had this vision of Gracie dressed up as Tinkerbell and Connor dressed up as Peter Pan. Gracie was Tinkerbell but Connor decided to be a fireman at the last minute. Well actually Connor didn't want to wear the cheap (and I mean CHEAP) fireman coat, he would only wear the hat so really he was just Connor with a firemans hat. We still had a wonderful night trick or treating with Clayton and Mattie. Gracie and Clayton had a great time. After a while Gracie was tired of carrying her bag so she made Clayton carry her bag of candy.
We went to several halloween parties...here is a picture of them right before the Monster Bash!!

I have been obsessed with my new turkey applique! I have been putting turkeys on everything!! I will post some pics soon of my new applique!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.