Tuesday, July 05, 2011



We had a wonderful fun filled 4th of July weekend! Our weekend consisted of severalcookouts and fireworks. For one of the cookouts I tried my hand at cake pops....I had seen these done on many blogs and was excited to try them out.....I mean really....how hard could they be! Well I will just tell you I will never attempt these sweet little balls again! They were messy, time consuming and over all just a big disaster! But here is a picture of the finished result. I had to take a picture of them just so I could say that I attempted them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

I'm going to try these for Laytons birthday next month -- we'll see!!???

11:59 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I'm going to try these for Laytons birthday next month -- we'll see!!???

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.