Tuesday, September 12, 2006



Are you ready for some football?

We Are!! This past Sunday we took the crew down for the first Titan's home game! Grace did great! She slept most of the time. The first quarter was very hot. She had a bottle the second quarter and by the third quarter she was asleep. What a game.....it was a blow out until the last quarter. Of course I was ready to go by the third quarter, but then the Titan's woke up and started to play football....so of course we stayed to cheer our team on!





As you can see Grace's hair is getting long.....so now she can wear pig tails! I love them!

This past week we have had so much fun with Grammy. We were busy everyday. The professional pictures turned out great! I was really surprised.

This week I was supposed to go back to Greenview Hospital but I decided to stay home for a while with Grace. I couldn't imagine leaving Grace in daycare all day. She does something new everyday. I miss her when she is taking a nap....I couldn't imagine working 8 hours without her. She is so sweet in the morning. She gives hugs when you pick her up from her crib and then she is all smiles until her nap in the morning. It is wonderful.....I love being a mom!

Well hope everyone is still enjoying seeing pictures of our sweet little girl! I wish everyone could spend a day with her. It has been a life changing experience for us.

Krista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.