Tuesday, December 12, 2006



We have been so busy this past week and weekend! We have tried and tried to get the perfect picture for Christmas cards. Here are a couple of our trial pictures. Poor Grace, everytime I put her Christmas dress on I snap another picture. By Christmas she will hate her dress.
Hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping done. I have been busy working on my list! This past weekend we went and saw Jerry Seinfeld in Louisville. It was so fun! My sister and I bought my dad the tickets for Christmas! We are big Seinfeld watchers!
Grace went to the doctor today for her well baby checkup. She had to get 2 shots...YIKES did she yell!! But tonight she is doing great!
Happy Holidays!
Krista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.