Monday, November 06, 2006



This fall has just been gorgeous! I was telling John I never got to really enjoy the season because I worked and I didn't take the time to look around. Now Grace and I are always out and about and have been enjoying the awesome colors of fall. Today we went and took a couple of fall pictures.

I am starting another digital scrapbook. I have scrapbooked all of Grace's pictures....I am just waiting for some more events to take place so I can take some more pictures. It is hard for me to believe that I have all of Grace's pictures scrapbooked....I guess that is one of the benefits to staying home! You get all of your projects done!

I also found a great program on my compuer that will enhance and edit your pictures. I have had so much fun. Here are a couple of pictures that I have worked on so far......look out Dr. A....I'm on my way to becoming a Nikon photographer!



Enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

Krista :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.