Tuesday, May 08, 2007



We had such a fun filled weekend! On Thursday night we ate dinner with the Maxwell's. I have so much fun playing with Peyton and Ben! On Saturday we went up to Rudy and Donna's cabin. I fed the fish.....and myself. I couldn't decide if the crackers were for me or the fish. When the crackers ran out I thought the fish food looked tasty. So needless to say Mommy and Daddy were fishing the fish pellets out of my mouth.
Then on Sunday, Daddy and I decided to sleep in while Mommy went to church. Then we spent all day outside. We put in a little garden. Boy do I love to play in the dirt! Daddy would spread the dirt, then I would spread the dirt. I wanted to do everything he was doing. I helped him dig the holes for the plants. But every once in a while I would sit in the hole. Mommy and Daddy sure laughed at that. Lots of fun!! I am so glad it is summer time!!!
Love
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.