Monday, January 07, 2008

Today we had a city tour and then we were able to go to a doctor's visit with Connor. He checked out great and he is ready to come home! He arrived at the office sleeping in his "eggy poedegy". I bought one of these carriers....I thought I could put Connor on my back and hold Grace on my front....sounds pretty convenient to me. haha! John said I will probably fall over.
Just like Grace, Connor was not interested in having the doctor check him out. He fussed the entire time.
We brought 3 pairs of shoes for Connor to Korea....all 3 do not fit. We tried them on him today. I bought a pair of shoes that I thought would fit him next year....and those were the ones that fit. So Grace and Connor wear the same size in clothes and shoes. That should be easy for me to remember!
Well in less than 24 hours we will have Connor for good. We can't wait to get him and come home!
More tomorrow!
Krista




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.