Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A day worth documenting!!
(If you are sqeamish about poop please do not read!)
This afternoon Grace came and told me she had to go to the potty. So we ran, like we always do and we sat, and we sat, and we sat.....just waiting patiently. Connor on the other hand was not patient. He was trying to put Grace's potty seat down on her, then he wanted to crawl into the bathtub, then he wanted to take everything out of the drawers. Finally I told Grace that we were going to go and play in the playroom but she could sit and try to go to the potty. Well after several minutes I hear her screaming, "I went, I went Mommy!!!" She comes running into the playroom.....with of course, her poop!!! IN HER HAND!!!! I start screaming with excitement....and yes, terror!!!! She then decides to hand the poop to me! What was I to do......I grabbed the poop! So now I am holding the poop!!! The day that I don't have any tissues in my pocket....is the day my daughter delivers me poop. Well I finally flushed the pooped and then we washed our hands....for about 15 minutes.....and then the fun part began! I gave Grace the option of beans (which are jelly beans) or M&M's. She chose M&M's.
Grace, we are so proud of you....but please, next time leave the poop in the potty!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

This was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Dave and I just laughed and laughed!
Nancy (Carmie's BFF)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.