Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We had a great time at the beach....wish we were still there. Here are a couple of pic's. I am still going through them. While we were gone we got new hardwood floors in our family room and the hallway. They are gorgeous! Before we left my car died. :( I was very busy the day we left because I didn't have a car, the floor people were installing my floors and I was packing. I was a bit stressed! Oh one more thing.....Connor had diarrhea and I had to take him to the doctor. Vacation was just what the doctor ordered for us.....we relaxed on the beach with our very good friends. Grace, Connor and Clayton had the time of their lives together. It was so nice to go on vacation with other children. All the kids got along and played together. I am going to work on posting some more pictures soon.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.