Monday, July 10, 2006

Krista is in labor.......well actually she has been in labor for 18 months. It is 12:30pm and we will be going to get Grace in 2 1/2 hours. When you get up we will be proud parents of Grace Eugenia Yeric!

Stay tuned for our evening update I am sure we will have more pictures!

Oh. I forgot to tell you guys. Yesterday before we headed out to the market I was watching a little T.V. Just about the only channel that comes in clearly is the Discovery Channel. (I'm not complaining) Well I was watching this show about building big structures. And you know what was on.......Beech Bend Park. The show was about building big roller coasters. And Beech Bend and Holiday World were featured. They had Dallas and his family on being interviewed. It was really cool. Especially because John from Nebraska was watching also and he got to see our hometown. They showed video of the square and hospital hill. I was so surprised when we saw it. I guess they took out a $4million loan or something like that just to put it up.

That is it for now.
Talk to you later.
I am sure Krista will post later when we get Grace.

John

1 Comments:

Blogger jky said...

Grandpa was surprised to hear about Beech Bend. It is BG's way of calling you home. Click your heels, "There's no place like home".

Hugs, Grandpa/Grandma Y

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.