Friday, July 07, 2006

Quick post.
I am sitting in our room, Krista is in the shower. All of a sudden I hear a man talking on a loud speaker outside on the street.
Let me say something first. I just got done watching the news about the North Korean missiles.....The first thing I thought of was a bomb raid or something like that. I can't understand him, of course he is speaking Korean. For all I know he is saying "TAKE COVER, IN COMING" like they do in war movies. So I decide to look out the window, I first glance up thinking I am going to see a missile heading right at me. I see nothing but cloudy overcast sky. So I look down. (we are on the 4th floor) I see a flat bed truck/van slowly going down our street (alley) full of somekind of vegetable. Not sure what it was. Turnips? Garlic? Onions? I think the moral of this little story is that I need to watch fewer war movies. Which is fine, because what I have heard is once we get home with Grace there won't be anything but cartoons, Sesame Street and Baby Einstein.
Talk to you soon
John

2 Comments:

Blogger pasjb said...

Don't worry about Grace crying, remember Bridget cried the first 24 hours we had her. She cried in the hotel and all the way to the plane where she slept most of the way. She is just getting used to you and has a little stranger anxiety which is a good normal thing.
We keep looking at the photos!
What a beautiful girl, what lucky parents.
You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
Don't watch anymore news, check out the Korean cartoons, or even Desperate Housewives in Korean!!
Hugs to all, Angie

9:57 PM  
Blogger jky said...

Active imagination.

Andrea

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.