Sunday, September 17, 2006


"Date" Night
Grace and I had our first date this Friday. Krista went to the Parade of Homes with some friends so Grace and I went out on the town. We were going to the St. Joe's Spaghetti Dinner. It was very busy. We stayed for a little bit and talked to some friends. Then we headed to Target. It was funny at Target, I think Grace finally realized Krista was not with us. I think she was a little confused. We made it. No problem.
Then on Saturday, Krista went to check out a few more houses and Grace and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa Yeric. Grace had fun spending some time with them. After that we got back together with Krista and met some friends at WKU to tailgate before the football game. We had a great time.
Unfortunately we didn't have the camera at all this weekend.
But here is a picture from this morning. She is eating a piece of banana for the first time all by herself. New and very exciting.
Thanks for still checking the blog. We will keep everyone updated as often as we can.
John

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda DeGarmo said...

I'm sure that even though Mommy wasn't there, Grace enjoyed her time with Daddy ... I know I like spending time with my Dad ... :o( I just wanted to drop a little note to let you know that I check the blog quite often and look forward to any updates you guys have ... it's so nice to see that you all are doing do well ...

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.