Tuesday, October 10, 2006



This past weekend we went to Louisville to visit Kelly and we also went to the Louisville Art Show. What an awesome show! They had over 700 vendors. Grace did great! Here are some pictures of Grace with a hat that my mom bought for her! It is so cute!

Today I was blowing bubbles with my gum and Grace thought it was the funniest thing. I don't think she has ever seen me chewing gum!

I am starting to paint Grace's bathroom...it is going to be pink (of course) with white polka dots. I can't wait to get it done!

Grace has been such a good girl! She has been starting to wave hi and bye. She doesn't know what she is doing but she copies what we do. She hasn't started to crawl yet but if she wants to get somewhere she rolls and rolls.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Krista

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Tony said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Where did your mom find that hat? That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. It make me think of the TV show Blossom! She looks so happy and proud of her very very cute hat! Talk to you all soon.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jen and Tony said...

Oh My Gosh - that hat is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Where did your mom find that hat??? It reminds me of the tv show Blossom (but Grace is much much cuter!!!!) She just looks so darn perfect in that hat. Talk to you all soon!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT A CUTIE! She's adorable. Love the hat! You need to print that one out at shutterfly.com and frame it. Too sweet!
Kristi

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.