Monday, December 18, 2006

This past weekend we went to St. Louis to visit the Elwood's. It was so much fun! We watched their boys (Cole and Carson) play soccer and basketball. Grace, Kristi and I went to a baby shower on Saturday. On Sunday we had the kids pictures taken by a neighbor that is a photographer. I think I am done taking pictures of Grace in her Christmas dress...I must have 500 pictures with her in her dress. She only has 1 first Christmas! I think we captured it with several pictures!! haha! I attached some of the adorable pictures!

Press the play button to enjoy some Christmas tunes while you watch the slide show!

One more week until Christmas! Hope everyone is ready!
Krista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.