Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Grace is now very mobile. I have to watch her every move now. She loves the fireplace....but she knows that she shouldn't touch it. This video makes me laugh every time I see it. She just looks back at us with the biggest smile.

We have had a busy couple of days.....last week I got a call from Holt International asking me to send one of Grace's pictures to the marketing dept. The lady said that they may put it in a brochure or calendar. Thought that was pretty neat! I was definitely flattered!

This week we received our consent to adopt paper. I met with the lawyer yesterday and she is getting all of the paperwork ready so we can go to court. We are so excited!

John and I were asked to do talk on marriage for our church this Friday night....so we have been busy writing about our last 7 years of marriage.

As you can see by Grace's birthday timeline her birthday is only 8 days away. It is amazing that she will turn 1 in just 8 days. How time has flown by! She has changed so much in the past month. I can't wait to see the changes in the years to come!

Hope everyone is having a good week. It is very cold here so we have been staying home. I can't wait for spring or if it must be this cold it should just snow.


Thought these pictures were really sweet....this is Grace with her dear friend, Peyton.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.