Thursday, January 10, 2008

We made it!!!!
And everything is going great! Connor seems to be adjusting very well. And Grace just loves him to death. Please forgive me. Krista is asleep with Connor upstairs and Grace is in bed. I am on my way to bed as soon as I get done with a quick post. I don't know how to layout the pictures so I will just post a few of the kids after this note.

The bottom line is that we are all extremely happy. We got home last night and Grace was so excited. I have never seen her so animated. She was all smiles. She kept saying Connor!Connor! She kept trying to give him a hug. It was very cute. So the kids are happy. Krista and I are happy. Here are a few cute pictures of the kids.
We will post again soon.
We want to thank everyone for all of the thoughts, prayers, phone calls and emails. We know we are very fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family.
Thanks you so very much!!!
More to come. Stay tuned.
John, Krista, Grace and Connor





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.